Our established practice is growing once again, and we have a fabulous opportunity available for a Registered Dental Assistant to join our dynamic team!
If you have a passion for learning and are eager to take your career to new heights, this is the position for you! In this multi-faceted role, you can expect to expand your knowledge of dentistry while being mentored among our team of general dentists and certified specialists. Our clinic uses the latest technological advances in dentistry and you will be introduced to the exciting field of CAD/CAM and laser dentistry. You can expect to build a career that is both exciting and rewarding.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication and clinical skills, a passion for providing quality care to our patients and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Registered with the College of Alberta Dental Assistants with a current practicing license
· Candidates with provisional licenses will also be considered, registration must be achieved in due course
· Digital X-ray capability and working knowledge of SafeComImage and ClearDent Software is an asset
· CPR Certified
· We offer competitive wages, commensurate with experience
· We provide a comprehensive benefits plan that includes disability insurance, life insurance, vision, prescription and dental coverage.
· Uniforms are provided to staff at no cost.
· Continuing Education courses and other incentives for staff who wish to further their knowledge and skill set
· Shared rental accommodation is available in a new and fully furnished staff home in Drumheller, all you need to bring is your enthusiasm!
Shifts: Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm and one Saturday per month.
Wage Range: $25 - $35 per hour, commensurate with experience and completed modules (ortho, scaling, surgical assisting, provisionals, bleaching, probing, etc.)
To Apply: Please forward your resume with cover letter, Attention to Jolene
For more information on our practice, please visit www.drkennethpoznikoff.com
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their submission, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour