Toyota Townis currently seeking a motivated and energetic Licensed Class A Technician (310S)to join our winning team!
WE ARE OFFERING A $2,500 SIGNING BONUS TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY!!!!!
If you are a driven individual, who wants to be part of a fast-growing team, this position is for you! This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to develop a career in the Automotive Industry!
- Complete repairs as per estimates in a timely fashion
- Road test vehicle after repairs are complete to ensure repairs are done properly
- Maintain high quality of workmanship to ensure complete Customer Satisfaction
- Maintain tools, equipment and shop manuals in a satisfactory manner
- Accurately diagnose problems using proper procedures and techniques
- Communicate vehicle concerns with service advisors as required
- Recommend additional repairs with honesty and transparency as required
- Obtain proper authorization for all repairs
- Ensure clear and accurate written documentation of all repairs
- Ensure customer vehicles are returned in a clean, satisfactory condition
- Repair vehicles within the guidelines and parameters of warranty as documented in factory publications
- Ontario 310S License
- Minimum of 2 years of Automotive Technician experience; Toyota experience is an asset
- Team player with a focus on efficient, quality workmanship
- Ability to achieve deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, quick learner and ability to adapt and assist in multiple tasks
- Strong commitment to Guest Satisfaction and a “Fix it right the first time” focus.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including benefits, and ongoing training. Benefits include; Yearly safety boot allowance, Yearly license fee allowance and a Bonus system for warranty/repair work, as well as hours produced.
If you feel that your experience, personality and work ethic will pair well with our focus on employee satisfaction, recognition and reward, we urge you to contact us and take the next step in your career progression!
Upon request, Phaeton Automotive Group will provide reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- auto technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- 310 S (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)