Junior Sales Representative/Outside Sales
Company: Ply Gem Canada
Location: Port Coquitlam, Lower Mainland area
Job type: Full-time
As part of the Cornerstone Building Brands family, Ply Gem is North America's leading manufacturer of exterior building materials, including windows, siding, stone, and 40 other categories. We currently have an opportunity for a highly motivated junior sales professional to join our team.
- Prospect and attract new customers to meet sales goals.
- Timely and professional servicing to maintain and grow existing account base.
- Enter quotes and orders for customers and handle internal Ply Gem admin tasks.
- Provide product and process training to customers and the inside sales team with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Assist with accounts receivables.
As the face of Ply Gem to our Customers and the Industry you will be involved in local Industry associations and activities.
Actively gather relevant market intelligence with respect to general industry and competitor developments.
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience; alternatively, experience in the window and/or residential construction industry is an asset.
- Ability to read blueprints and construction plans an asset.
- Strong relationship building and selling abilities.
- Strong computer skills with experience in MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Reliable personal transportation, good driving record and valid provincial drivers’ license.
- Post-secondary education, preferably with an emphasis on marketing/business administration.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Outgoing and personable personality.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
Join our winning team:
We will empower you to make a meaningful impact on our success while pursuing a wide range of opportunities to meet your personal aspirations for development and advancement within a stable, growing Canadian industry leader.
- Salary, plus commission.
- RRSP match.
- Extended health, vision and dental care.
- Competitive vacation time and flexibility in work schedule and location.
- Personal wellness program.
- Car allowance
Who we are:
Ply Gem Canada is a growing company in the building products industry backed by Cornerstone Building Brands, providing us with stability and strength in the North American market. We produce a continuous stream of market leading products and services. We are creative and seek to recognize, embrace and apply new ideas and commercialize them more quickly than our competitors. We relentlessly seek to raise the bar on our products and services and have established a reputation for innovation, quality and service that differentiates us from our competitors and enables us to tailor products and services to be the market leader.
Ply Gem Canada is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you drive and have a reliable vehicle to use for work?
- What are your salary expectations (total including commission)?
Work Location: On the road