DMARehability is currently seeking a Full Time Accounts Receivable / Billing Clerk to provide financial, administrative and clerical services.
DMARehability is an industry leader in the provision of rehabilitation and disability management services. We have spent more than 25 years on the leading edge of injury and claims management.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial reports detailing accounts receivable status
- General office duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2 years proven working experience as Accounts Receivable / Billing Clerk.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Customer service orientation, strong communication and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word and AccPac (Sage 300)
DMARehability welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
DMARehability continues to follow and implement guidelines as outlined by the Middlesex Public Health Unit, pertaining to Covid 19 restrictions.
- Accounts Receivables: 2 years (preferred)