Canada's Challenger Bank™
If you're looking for a workplace where employees are passionate about their work environment, then read on. What sets Equitable Bank apart from other companies is its culture. We celebrate and embrace the fabric of diversity, the employee engagement process and collectively take pride in our business successes. Our commitment to our customers, our partners and our employees creates a stimulating and exciting atmosphere that generates innovative products and outstanding service quality.
Equitable Bank is Canada's ninth largest independent Schedule I bank, serving Canadians coast to coast. It offers a diverse suite of residential lending, commercial lending and savings solutions, including high-interest savings products and GICs. Through its proven branchless approach and customer service focus, Equitable Bank has grown to approximately $33 billion in assets under management. In 2016, Equitable Bank launched a digital banking operation, EQ Bank, and introduced the EQ Bank Savings Plus Account. Equitable Bank currently employs over 750 employees across the country.
Within Equitable Bank's Core Lending business, Single Family Lending Services funds mortgages for owner-occupied and investment properties across Canada, while Commercial Lending Services provides mortgages on a variety of commercial properties on a national basis.Equitable's Securitization Financing business originates and securitizes insured residential mortgages under the Canada Mortgage and Housing ("CMHC") administered National Housing Act.Equitable Bank also offers a range of deposit products including short-term, long-term and Cashable GICs, available in non-registered or Tax Free Savings Account ("TFSA") across Canada. And it offers a High Interest Savings Account, available from authorized investment advisors through the FundServ network.
Equitable Bank is a growing Canadian financial services business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Equitable Group. It was founded in 1970 as The Equitable Trust Company.
Senior Manager, Marketing Acquisitions & Analytics
Purpose of Job
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Senior Manager, Marketing Acquisition & Analytics is primarily responsible for building consumer brand awareness and driving product acquisition, leveraging all available resources, and analytics. The role will manage and oversee an extremely creative, engaging, and performance-driven consumer marketing program for the Digital Banking business unit.
- Manage the overall digital banking consumer awareness and acquisition program, across all media, working with various stakeholders such as agency partners, legal, channel management, operations, finance, etc.
- Oversee, track and implement the substantial digital banking marketing budget (and associated projects) flawlessly
- Elevate the brand and product offerings across all consumer touch points and work closely with the Analytics/Optimization lead to lower overall cost per acquisition
- Working closely with the Digital Banking Senior Management team, plan and roll out engaging marketing tactics across a diverse traditional and non-traditional media mix that achieves awareness and acquisition targets
- Understand and collaborate on analytics implementation in order to constantly optimize program performance
- Build and execute innovative marketing strategies that will grow the overall client base over both the short and long term
- Lead customer acquisition strategies that connect with the consumer and are scalable
- Build and develop key partnerships and other alternative/non-traditional tactics that will support brand product adoption and customer referrals
- Keep up-to-date with marketing communications and e-commerce trends that can be shared with the team and help inspire creative/alternative solutions
- University education in Marketing, Commerce, Business or related experience.
- 7+ years of experience in a client-side or leading agency environment, developing brand strategies, planning and implementing class-leading integrated consumer marketing and acquisition programs that ultimately drive sales for the organization
- Strong knowledge and experience with tracking and quantifying marketing performance across all consumer touch points
- Deep experience building great brands, and developing acquisition/loyalty programs across various channels and media
- A leader who enjoys collaborating with others to develop new creative ideas, execute and operationalize these ideas flawlessly
- Excellent time management, vendor management and organizational skills
- Strives under pressure and enjoys working towards ambitious targets
- Strong attention to detail and never satisfied with the average
- Good understanding of consumer journey, usability and conversion optimization across all marketing channels
- Strong experience managing marketing campaigns from strategy to post-launch
- Experience in brand management would be an asset
Equitable Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.