ClickInsight is a leading specialist in the dynamic practice of digital analytics. We help organizations confidently use digital analytics data to innovatively drive growth.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Analytics Specialist to join our Analytics Solutions team. This team helps our client-facing consultants maximize the value our clients derive from Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to optimize their online operations.
You are an open-minded independent thinker and creative strategic problem solver. You thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are comfortable analyzing data and concisely making recommendations in a business context.
Putting on your optimization hat and using your analytics expertise, you will:
- Conduct in-depth analyses and work with our client-facing Digital Analytics Consultants to proactively identify and evaluate opportunities that will improve our clients’ marketing, site or app performance
- Collaboratively use measurement plans to design optimum data collection architectures that are easily maintainable and scalable
- Configure analytics tools and troubleshoot data problems
- Improve our clients’ data quality and data governance through site audits, digital and data governance process recommendations
- Work with in-house developers and 3rd party providers to aggregate data sources and create integrated, automated interactive custom reporting
- Create or supervise the creation of technical and non-technical instructions for our clients’ internal technical staff or digital agencies
- Assist Consultants with the preparation of audit, analysis and training presentations
- Support and deliver custom client training
- Evaluate new features of digital analytics tools and explain their application to our Consultants and possibly clients
- Train and mentor less experienced analysts, consultants and interns
You are an open and engaged team player with the following characteristics and capabilities:
- Strive for pervasive excellence
- Actively and continuously learn
- Highly adaptable to changing priorities
- Challenging problems energize rather than deflate you
- Concurrently working with multiple teams excites you
- Able to focus and prioritize a barrage of requests
- Efficiently detail-oriented and accurate
- Effectively communicate & present analysis and findings from data
- Must have 3 or more years of hands-on experience designing, configuring and analyzing with Google Analytics/Tag Manager and Adobe Analytics, DTM/Launch, with references able to support claimed experience
- Must have 5 or more years digital analytics experience
- Adobe Certified Expert (A.C.E) in at least one Adobe Analytics specialization
- Bachelors degree in business, commerce, economics, industrial engineering or related relevant field
- Referenceable ability to gather business requirements, think critically, create best-fit solutions to meet clients’ needs and produce documentation, presentations and business cases for internal and client use
- Understand digital marketing, user experience and the key levers for performance improvement of paid search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), online advertising, email marketing and social media campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to design and perform robust quality control tests and to prepare usable technical documentation
- Experience with R, Python, SQL, BigQuery, PowerBI, Tableau is not required but is desirable
- Familiarity with different web development platforms and programming languages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
ClickInsight is a leading specialist in digital analytics and online marketing optimization.
We help marketers and entrepreneurs confidently use data to innovatively grow their businesses. To that end, we provide consulting, training, and auditing services to ensure digital analytics data is correct and acquisitions campaigns are efficient and effective. We are an Adobe Analytics Partner as well as a Google Analytics Certified Partner.
Learn more about us at ClickInsight.ca.
Location: 3280 Bloor St West, Toronto (Islington & Bloor Subway, Line 2). Well-serviced complex with Goodlife, many food options, parking nearby.
Environment: Open concept, flexible hours.
With COVID-19 restrictions, all staff are working from home.
All onboarding will be handled remotely.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, Disability; Health & Wellness Spending Account; Extra community support days off.
- Are you qualified and interested? If yes, then please write us a short note explaining why this position interests you and why you're a good fit for this role, and submit it along with your resume.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest in this job.
- We will only be contacting candidates selected for an interview.
- All applications are confidential.
- No phone calls or recruiters please.
This posting closes on Friday, May 15, 2020.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Google Analytics and/or Adobe (Site Catallyst) Analytics: 3 years (Required)
- Web Analytics: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)