For over forty years, my client has provided structural engineering consulting services for more than 4,000 projects in the areas of hi-rise residential, seismic upgrade, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. Close team relations, high quality design, and personal service are the core of their success.
Their team is growing and if you are looking to broaden your experience in a challenging environment, we would like to hear from you!
They offer excellent training to fit your current experience and to achieve your future goals.
· Diploma or Certificate from a CAD Revit Drafting program
· Read, interpret and prepare structural engineering plans and details in Revit Structures / AutoCAD 2014-2018
· Review drawings for deficiencies
· Compile working drawings for construction
· Manage a team of drafters and various projects while working closely with the engineers
This position is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Please submit resumes to jobs.networkrecruiting.ca in word format.
Job Type: Full-time