M.E. Mediatech Corporation
Full Time, Permanent
As soon as possible
Graphic Designers and Illustrators (5241)
NOC Job Title:
Web Designer - Graphic Design
1263-13351 Commerce Parkway
Richmond, British Columbia
V6V 2X7, Canada
M.E MEDIATECH CORP. is a leading multilingual digital media provider, founded in August 2014 and headquartered in Vancouver. M.E Media offers full range of corporate online promotion services and brand strategies with the core concept of new digital media technology. Through unremitting efforts and over two years’ strategic distribution, M.E Media has served hundreds of thousands of clients in three hundred cities at more than twenty countries globally, including Canada, the United States, China, Mexico, France, Italy, Israel, Russia, South Korea, India, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Egypt, South Africa, and etc. We are an advanced, experienced media technology company with creative and passionate management team.
We are positive and optimistic, full of dreams and passion. We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join us and make dreams come into reality.
40 hours per week
$4,300 per month
1263-13351 Commerce Parkway, Richmond, B.C. V6V 2X7
Detailed Job Description:
- Meet with clients or the marketing group to determine the scope of a project
- Develop and plan concept by gathering information and materials from clients
- Communicate with clients to set uniform design for its company appearance on all media, such as website, magazine, brochure, business card, banner, catalog, logo, packaging, commercial
- Work with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales
- Manipulate design properties including font, spacing, type size, column width, and placement.
- Use of computer design programs and software that allow client to view the layout as it would appear in print
- Create concept and develop high-quality art content for print, media and web that meets the brand guidelines and standard of quality by the company
- Work and collaborate directly with team members to establish the overall look, graphic elements, and content of communications materials to meet clients’ requirements
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval to client and marketing group
- Perform other duties as required by management from time to time.
- A university degree in arts or a related field in industrial design, Fine Art, Interactive Arts and Technology, Photography, Visual Art is required;
- Creative ability and artistic talent
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect, In-Design, and Flash;
- Experience in HTML, CSS and other website development is an asset;
- Proven proficiency of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organizational, project and priority management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong ability to listen, communicate (written and oral) and collaborate;
- Able to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, fun and professional environment;
- Ability to work independently and as a team, self-starter and energetic.
- Knowledge of Chinese culture is an asset
- May be required to work evenings or weekends
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please include your resume and cover letter to us via email to email@example.com and please quote “Graphic Designer” in the subject line, no phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
May 17, 2019