**RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY TO BRITISH COLUMBIA**
GMS is looking for skilled heavy equipment operators with experience operating heavy equipment in the mining industry. All candidates need to have at least 2 years of equipment operating experience in a mining setting to be considered. As stated above, this position will require a relocation over time - relocation assistance provided, longevity, stability, and year round work!
- 7/7 schedule, 12-hour shifts (rotate day & night after each hitch on)
- Daily LOA/Per diem
- Bussing system
- Travel pay
- Competitive pay, advancement opportunity, and long-term employment!
GMS is actively looking to fill these roles as quickly as possible, so if you feel you're a strong candidate apply now with an updated resume. GMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $37.00-$41.00 per hour
- This position will require a gradual relocation to Tumbler Ridge, BC. Are you able to relocate to the area given the proper relocation assistance?
- Surface Mining: 2 years (preferred)
- Equipment Operating: 2 years (preferred)