PRIME is looking for a Backup Field Coordinator for a promotional tour. We are looking for fun, energetic people who love to be on the move and thrive in social environments. Candidates should possess the drive to produce results, work well independently, and have great problem solving abilities. This is for a three month contract.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth execution of each activation.
- Coordinate & manage logistics (picking up supplies, set-up, teardown, & execution).
- Transportation of promotional trailer & vehicle to and from activation site.
- Participate in activations – handing out product samples, delivering key messages, etc.
- Manage a team of 2-12 brand ambassadors in all aspects.
- Assist in training of new brand ambassadors and ensuring that after training staff are adhering to the key responsibilities of their role while at activations.
- Cleaning of mobile activation units as well as all vehicles.
- Take charge of team motivation and create positive atmosphere for BA’s.
- Perform maintenance and inventory of the mobile activation trailer(s), promotional vehicles, company trucks, warehouse, and all other tour assets.
- Complete post-analysis reports documenting event details, insights, photos, etc.
- Able to lift 40lbs.
- Perform all other related tasks as needed.
Knowledge / Qualifications
- 1-2 years in-field experience as a Brand Ambassador.
- Must possess a valid Class G driver’s license and hold a clean drivers abstract.
- Basic Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Contract
- in-field: 1 year (Preferred)