Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits.
Outlet Manager Responsibilities:
What you’ll need as Outlet Manager:
- Develop short and long-term financial and operational plans, while supporting the overall objectives of the Fast Food outlet
- Develop, recommend, implement, and manage an annual budget and business/marketing plan forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOP’s including safety and sanitary regulation, all federal and local regulation to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to all guests
- Recruit, hire, and training team members for the Terrace Food Court
- Other duties as assigned
2+ years’ supervisory experience in a related business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Ability to work in physically demanding environment
We also understand that diversity includes people with disabilities who might require reasonable accommodation in order to fully participate and contribute to their full capabilities or candidates for employment interested in reviewing or receiving information pertaining to careers at Canadian Niagara Hotels. This includes being able to fully participate in the Resort’s candidate selection process, including personal interviews in many circumstances, wherever possible and practical. If you would like to receive information in another format or other communications supports please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 905-374-4446 extension 4600