Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Nisku, AB
Job #: 210930002-NSK
Force is a rapidly growing leader in tubular inspection and repair whose success is founded on its uncompromising personal commitment to customer satisfaction in the delivery of quality solutions.
About the Position
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst will be responsible for working with the VP of Corporate Development to develop and deploy insights and dashboarding across the organization.
- Develop, manage and analyze BI solutions, business processes, and requirements.
- Provide reports, processes and Excel VBA applications through the application life cycle.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies through technology solutions
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive innovation, automation, optimization, guest experience and financials.
- Synthesize and effectively deliver insights and action items to align efforts between the organization and clients.
- Determine and support the data structure and strategy needed to execute analyses across business functions.
- Build reporting (heat maps, dashboards, decks, status updates) standards and formats for partners and operators.
- Leverage and develop artificial intelligence, industry insights, and emerging technology tools and best practices.
- Support, manage, or directly complete ad-hoc analytics projects as needed.
- Promotes the Corporate, Safety, and Culture goals and policies within the organization
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative, analytical and/or client-facing businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, computer science, statistics, economics, or a related field.
- Capacity to lead and work collaboratively in a consultative role at all levels of an organization.
- Expert analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, with an ability to develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Aptitude using data visualization and business intelligence tools to effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Experience in financial modeling, market research, consumer insights, segmentation and/or survey analytics.
- Understands statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine learning approaches, Graph Theory, clustering, and classification techniques, and/or recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- Business intuition and expertise in analyses with the ability to describe analytic processes, including when and why specific approaches are favored.
- Experience with advanced analytics and business intelligence tools such as SQL, R, Python, Tableau, Power BI.
The Great Things We Offer
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including, health, dental, life insurance, vision, disability, and more.
- Relaxed commute for those living in Edmonton, Nisku, Leduc, Beaumont and Surrounding Area.
- Paid time off programs.
-Career growth and mentoring opportunities to take your Business Intelligence Analyst career to the next level.
- Outstanding safety culture with a track record to prove it.
- Some of the best people you will ever work with.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification. If you are an applicant that requires a specific accommodation due to a disability or medical need during the recruitment process, please include this information in the body of the emailed application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Do you have at least 3 years experience with Tableau and Power BI?
- Do you have at least 3 years experience in an analytical or client faced role?
- If we were to reach out to you, when is the best time to call?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)