VitaminLab is a young and growing startup looking for ‘A’ players who want ample opportunity for growth while helping with the day-to-day needs of the business and technology. We’re a team of outgoing, health conscious and driven individuals looking to change the Vitamin industry!
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where you have a bit of structure with bouts of unpredictable action? If so, we have the position for you... we are seeking an experienced full-time Intermediate Full Stack Web Developerwho works with teams in a high growth environment.
We value character/culture fit, aptitude, and experience(in that order).
- be fluent in the latest CSS, HTML trends and browser support
- be experienced with web frameworks (Rails, Django, etc)
- be versatile in working on the command line in a Linux server environment
- have experience integrating with 3rd party APIs (Stripe, various Google APIs, etc)
- have experience creating secure, authenticated APIs
- enjoy helping others solve problems, regardless of department
- be a great communicator: you are concise, efficient, and detail oriented; you have a way of helping others filter their messaging and can unite a team through words.
- be a self-starter: you need little direction and are able to determine where you are needed; you love running the show and are gifted at getting things done.
- be comfortable in a high growth environment: you thrive in an ever-changing landscape and are adept at finding ways to work smarter; you can handle the bumps associated with a growing company.
- be a quick learner: you soak things up like a sponge and are able to find solutions to problems that you (or others!) uncover without much direction.
- have a sense of humour - we take our work seriously, but we have fun doing it.
Your day to day:
- Help architect and build VitaminLab's future technology systems
- Support the team in anything urgent that develops
- Work with team members to identify, reproduce, and document product issues
- Diagnose & fix product issues - and test changes
- Liaise with stakeholders/partners and manage expectations for partner integrations
About the perks:
- Health spending account.
- Discounted custom supplements.
- Opportunity to help shape the future of an incredible organization.
- Close to The Salt & Pepper Fox - sandwiches and salads for days!
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 2 years (Preferred)