Only resumes with a cover letter will be reviewed.
About Kabrita USA;
KABRITA USA empowers families with a new choice in formula feeding. We deliver nourishment and comfort to babies and their parents through our naturally easy to digest goat milk formula.
Transparency, openness and a desire to bridge the gap between the ideal of all-natural and the realities of life is at the heart of KABRITA USA.
We start with ourselves, by creating a working environment that is conducive both to the hard work and passion needed to deliver the best products and information to our customers, and the reality of what it takes to be happy, healthy parents. We employ flexible working hours and support each other to make sure we get things done. We are committed to continuous learning and empower each other to be the best we can be. We work hard, but we also make sure we have time to stay healthy and spend time with our families or friends.
Our ideal team member;
You are a team player and a reliable Senior Financial Director that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to both department managers and upper management. You have experience in CPG, reconciling trade spend & customer deductions. Organization, procedure and transparency are important to you and you strive to bring an attitude of continuous improvement to your role. Understanding start-up culture, you are able to both manage financial departments and execute an accounting role when needed. Your goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Consolidate US and Canadian business reporting. Work in CDN, USD and EU denominations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reporting to our head office in Holland
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances. Maintain a healthy cash-flow
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Manage the in house AP and AR team members
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget, and present annually in Holland
- Preparation and submission of full reconciliations to ensure sound understanding of all amounts held on the Balance Sheet
- Head liaison with company auditors for year-end audit plus quarterly preparation of Head Office Audit requests
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken
- Supervise and provide support for stock control activities including liaising with the warehousing partners
- Hierarchical reporting to the Company General Manager in Canada plus dotted line functional responsibility to Business Controller Commercial in Holland
- Prepare the finance team and processes for exponential growth in 2020-2021
- Proven experience as a Senior Finance Director
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software, GP, SAP
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations (US/CANADA)
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $175,000.00 /year
- Microsoft GP: 2 years (Required)
- Financial Analysis: 5 years (Preferred)
- Financial Management: 10 years (Required)
- Consumer packaged good: 5 years (Preferred)