Silver Star Hot Tub Services Ltd. is a well established and respected service company on the mountain. We are fully committed to excellence in the service we provide to our clients and their guests. This position is great for someone who enjoys working in a positive work environment, enjoys people and the outdoors.
Details about this position are as follows:
- Starts Nov 1st until late April
- This position maintains approximately 50 hot tubs daily, 5 days a week.
- Training is provided.
- Working with a team you will be in constant communication with each other by 2 way radio.
- Each team member carries a backpack, and accesses each tub by foot.
- Checking chemical levels and ensuring the equipment is in good working order, assistance is always available when needed.
- The job requires the employees to be in good physical health, non smokers.
- Because of daily interaction with house guests and home owners, good communication skills and groomed appearances are a must.
- Each employee must pass an RCMP background check.
- Must have a Valid Driver's Licence.
- Transportation is available from Vernon to Silver Star Mountain.
- The company is committed to providing the best work environment possible and looks for employees who take initiative, who are internally motivated, and take pride in their work.
This job is well suited for a semi-retired person and/or someone looking for seasonal work.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced job where you work with great people,
Please e-mail a current resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)