One of our valued clients is looking for a Senior Building Science Project Manager to be part of their team on a permanent full-time position.
The role will be managing building envelope restoration projects from conceptual design to final completion.
Listed below are the job details:
- Completion of a post-secondary program in Civil Engineering, Building Science, Architecture or related program from an accredited University
- P.Eng designation is preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years previous experience in building science/building envelope restoration; and building condition assessment experience in a consulting or contracting firm preferred
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage the performance of team members
- Strong leadership attributes, including prioritization and the ability to manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Experience with concrete and masonry restoration, roofing, cladding and glazing upgrades, etc.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; including technical writing and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and adaptability to shift priorities
- A team player approach to problem solving
Job Type: Full-time
- project management: 10 years (Preferred)