Milani Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning. The lower mainland's largest plumbing, heating & air conditioning service company is seeking experienced plumbers, drainage and heating service/Installation technicians. With more than 100 service trucks on the road, we field a large volume of calls every day from people all over the Lower Mainland that need our help with their plumbing, drainage, heating and Air Conditioning Service. We are looking to fill open positions within our organization that requires people with great communication skills.
Our company’s customer base is continuing to grow and expand and we are experiencing an increase in service calls for plumbing service, drain cleaning and heating service/installations (both residential and commercial). We have several positions available immediately to meet the increasing demand for our loyal customers. We are looking for outgoing and dependable individuals to help meet the needs of our customers. We are looking to fill this position immediately.
You must have experience in some or all of the following:
- Simple drain cleaning (kitchen sinks, toilets, etc.)
- Fixture installations (taps, sinks, toilets, etc.)
- Sewer line and drain tile cleaning (use a mainliner, camera, hydro flush)
- Troubleshoot leaks and re-pipe water lines
- Plumbing installs and retrofits
- Hot Water tank installation and troubleshooting
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems
- Measure, cut and thread pipes using machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Read blueprints to determine the layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections
- Cut an opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
Education, Experience, and Language:
- Must be functional in English.
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and/or early mornings are required.
- Ability to work on-call as required.
- Ability to work under pressure and in all weather conditions
- Ability to offer extended services to our customers
- Heavy lifting may be required at times.
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to troubleshoot on plumbing.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Be bondable
- Cell Phone
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Medical/Dental
- Truck with Gas Card when fully trained
- Opportunities for advancement
- Vacation pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Job Diversity
Milani Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer!
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those who most closely match our requirements will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $18.00-$40.00 per hour
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement