Auto Shop Assistant / Parts runner required for a busy construction company located in Burlington;
- Assist the Parts & Inventory Manager in picking up and or returning ordered parts from various vendors.
- Assist Parts & Inventory Manager with the upkeep and tracking of inventory
- Assist with light shop work such as sweeping, cleaning up and assisting mechanics when needed.
- Vehicle & equipment detailing which includes washing & cleaning
- Valid driver's license with a clean driver's abstract is needed.
We offer competitive wages, hourly rate will be based on experience.
We would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time