A busy association management company (AMC) is seeking a Manager, Client and Member Relations, with growth potential, to assist with our association clients. Working closely with account leaders and managers, you will provide front-line services to client association volunteers and members. Funnel Communications is a full service association management company servicing local, national and international association and charities.
· Provide frontline support to members of several industry clients. This is via phone, email, social media and in person;
· Support associations by:
· Assist with several client committees, special interest groups and special initiatives. This can include, but not limited to, preparing committee meeting agendas, taking minutes and managing/tracking action items;
o Please note meetings are often, but not always, outside of regular business hours. Flexibility to participate in meetings required.
· Assist with development and managing of action plans;
· Project Management;
· Become familiar with association history, monitor industry for trends and reporting best practices to executive;
· Editing marketing and communications materials as needed;
· Manage client communications calendar and assist in coordinating releases/e-newsletters;
· Ensuring all records and files are accurate and organized at all times;
· Managing payment processing and tracking;
· Working with fellow staff to ensure Funnel Communications and clients are CASL, PIPEDA and AODA compliant;
· Membership and Volunteer Engagement;
· Assist with event launches, promotions and management;
o Please note events are almost always outside of regular business hours. Flexibility to work events is required.
· Awards program assistance – Local, National and International in scope;
· Manage, track and evaluate all membership join and renewal activities, including new members, renewal and potential member mailings;
· Monitor and management of membership applications, welcome communications, certificates, membership cards, surveys and other collateral;
· Work with Finance lead to ensure financial tracking of membership, events and programs;
· Tracking MOU’s, sponsorships, and exhibiters as needed;
· Graduate with a business focused diploma or degree from a three to four year program;
· Minimum three years business experience, preferably with a membership organization;
· IT literate, familiar using word processing, databases, spreadsheets, project management software and web applications, including email, e-marketing, e-survey;
o Please note we are an MAC based office. Ability to work on a MAC required.
· Able to attend events and other off-site functions as needed;
· An outgoing, positive and friendly personality;
· First-rate verbal and written English communication skills;
o Fluency in French and/or Spanish not required, but welcomed.
· The ability to multitask, take initiative and work in a team environment;
· Attention to detail is extremely important;
· Time management and tracking is an integral part of working with an Association Management Company. Ability to prioritize, plan and complete tasks efficiently and timely a must;
· Volunteer experience on a charity and/or not-for-profit board of directors ideal, but not required
Funnel Communications has been a leading Association Management company for more than 25 years. We are a small a team of collaborative and creative individuals, working within a relaxed open concept environment. Funnel Communications is a diverse and inclusive employer.
· Candidates should send a resume along with a cover letter to John Chagnon before October 31, 2019.
· Please note only those to be interviewed will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent