Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager able to manage all facets of a project, including but not limited to budgets, schedules, procurement, quality, and risk. The resource will manage quality control and oversee various internal partners as necessary including technology, risk, and legal. The resource will provide the following services/have the following experience:
- Develop, maintain, and report integrated project schedules and budgets from planning through project closeout – experience with MS Project;
- Implement project documentation governance aligned with the organization. Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated;
- Track progress against goals, objectives, approved budgets and timelines. Report status and variances;
- Develop and assess change requests to determine their impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk; and
- Demonstrate the ability to identify project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks
- Provide integrated change management support through project delivery, leveraging the ADKAR change management methodology and incorporating and managing all change management activities as part of
overall project scope
- Ability to work in both official languages would be an asset.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.