Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Shared Services, Health & Productivity Solutions
Casual Hourly Contract
Health & Productivity Solutions
Employees can be absent from work for a variety of reasons:
casual absence, work-related illness and/or injury, or health issues requiring the employee to be away from the work place for an extended period. Our absence management program helps employers strategically manage those absences- focusing on reducing overall costs, realizing administrative efficiency, and enhancing support for employees. All with the goal of returning employees to health and productivity.
In this position you will be required to be available and able to work any shift on any day of the week, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Operating the Kofax system to attach incoming documents to claims
- Processing invoices within our Kofax and Abiliti Case Management Systems
- Communicating with different departments within Morneau Shepell via email
- Opening, sorting, scanning, and storing the mail we receive
- Working with the team to ensure that all responsibilities are completed according to service level agreements
- Meeting established productivity objectives
- Adhering to scheduled shift times
The benefits of working in Shared Services are:
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on a team and be able to help others
- The ability to problem solve using your own experience and the available resources
- Activities such as Employee Appreciation Days and Social Committee Events
- An opportunity to learn about disability management and workers’ compensation
- Career development from our Client Services training programs
- Working within a culture of health and wellness with access to internal programs
- Working with a dynamic team of individuals who are dedicated to achieving great results
In Shared Services we recognize and reward employees who are engaged and results oriented. We value work/life balance for our clients and our employees.
Fulfilling work that matters
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people and in the process, we strive to elevate ours.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders looking to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
We appreciate the interest of every applicant; however, we contact only those selected for an interview.