Enviro Balance is a company specialized in Testing, Adjusting and Balancing of HVAC systems.
Our company is seeking a Junior Estimator/ Coordinator who will be in charge of sending cost proposals and organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, reading mechanical drawings and specifications to determine the work involved and plan accordingly.
To be successful in this position, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications and cloud sharing files, exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
This position requires to accommodate a home office.
This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of being extended.
- Liaison/coordination with clients, contractors or mechanical contractors
- Coordinate deficiencies with contractors and provide preliminary reports
- Interact with the project management team to ensure balancing is completed on time
- Ability to manage and facilitate numerous projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, multitask and follow up
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and innovation and can go beyond immediate assignments and act on opportunities
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Prepare and submit project estimates for tenders
- Mechanical degree in HVAC systems (air and hydronic)
- Strong familiarity with construction documentation including drawings and specifications
- Strong understanding of HVAC systems
- Desire to perform work at high quality standards and to communicate with clients to achieve client goals
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Key interest in strategic business planning and development
If this sounds like a great fit for your interests and experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Type: Contract
- Estimating: 1 year (Preferred)