For this role, we are looking for someone to help build our gameplay team. Whether your interests lie in animation, physics, AI, or mechanics, we value any member passionate about building a balanced, immersive, and most importantly fun gameplay experience.
Our gameplay team builds on advanced animation, physics, and AI systems with R&D backing locally and across a global company. Because of the nature of the role, and the strong design influence, candidates need strong prototyping, iteration, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Collaborates with design to provide feedback and then creates clear and estimable
- Delivers tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design
- Awareness of how technical implementation impacts performance and memory
- Actively looks for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow
- Contributes to core EA technologies in an architecturally sound way to enable
collaborative development efforts.
- Passion for the development craft and can demonstrate good development practices.
- Understanding of C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
- Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, animators, designers,
- Demonstrates problem solving and debugging skills.
- General understanding of parallel programming and resource management
- Strong 3D math skills, especially linear algebra.