Franchises Cora is a true jewel of Quebec industry and a success story since 1987. Thanks to the dedication of its franchisees and employees, along with key support from head office, Cora restaurants enjoy great success. We take the well-being of our employees to heart while ensuring a satisfying customer experience. We promote creativity, team spirit, respect and a desire to contribute to the company’s success and growth.
We offer you…
-A schedule of 4 or 5 days per week, ie 30h or 37.5h per week;
-Overtime is not our philosophy;
-Free snacks and beverages;
-An active social committee that relies on the happiness of employees;
-A family-friendly work environment where the cafeteria and lounge serve as places of assembly and exchange on a daily basis;
-Experienced and dedicated colleagues;
-Social benefits: group benefits, employer contribution to our pension plan, free parking, sick leaves, etc…
We are searching for someone with a warm personality and discreet with…
* College diploma in paralegal technology;
* Good knowledge of corporate law, business and real estate, an asset;
* Minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience;
* Excellent in English and French, both spoken and written.
Reporting to the Director of Legal Affairs, some of the tasks are...
* Prepare various corporate documents, including keeping the corporate books of the various companies up to date and preparing documentation during transactions;
* Write, edit, revise and update various legal documents (franchise agreements, confidentiality agreements, commercial contracts, letters, reports, etc.);
* Follow up on the tasks related to the files (respect of deadlines and different legal deadlines);
* Manage and track renewals, transfers and leases;
* Manage and maintain the database of contracts and legal documents of the company;
* Conduct research in various public registers (REQ, RDPRM, land register, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time