What Is the Prescription For A Great Career?
At Rexall, we are community difference makers. Our hearts skip a beat when we meet talent who sees the bigger picture and wants to make an impact in our communities, our teams, and our business. This means finding even better ways to work, share ideas, and making a material difference in the Rexall journey.
We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. We are proud to be part of the McKesson family, ranked fifth in the fortune 500. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “ICARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
The road ahead is one of adventure and heart. Are you our next all star?
The Role: Accounts Payable Coordinator - Vendor Inquiries
Responsible for the timely handling of all Vendor Inquiries, Preparation of Statement Reconciliation to Payables, Reconciling and clearing aged Purchase Orders, Archiving and Recalling all supporting documents, Business Licenses, and providing backup support as required.
- Ensure all Vendor and Head Office Inquiries received via Phone, Email, and Fax, are replied to or acknowledge the same day to ensure Vendor Accounts stay in good standing.
- Review and Request Vendor Statements to ensure all invoices and Credits are cleared in a timely manner.
- Scan and Email all outstanding invoices to Appropriate Internal Departments or Stores to ensure timely replies are received for payment of outstanding Invoices.
- Work with staff to reconcile, report and clear all Purchase Order’s that have aged past 30 days without a matching invoice.
- Work with Operations to Apply and process all Store Business License renewals and new applications.
- Archive all supporting documents yearly or as needed, recall any documents needed for audit and or investigation purposes.
- Preparing weekly and period reports on status of vendor statement reconciliations with actions
- Coordinate with Junior File Clerk to ensure all invoices received are distributed to stores and Internal departments for RLG logging or Approval.
- Work on various assignments and projects as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 Years experience in a Customer Service Role
- High School plus Additional Courses
- Good knowledge of accounting policies and practices
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, intermediate level Microsoft Excel required with experience using VLookup and Pivot Tables is a must
The Rexall DNA:
- Ready to make an impact- You are mission-driven and want to make a difference
- Builds consensus- Your people-first mindset shows in all that you do
- Embraces change- You move fast and change excites you
- Drives achievement- You are wired to always exceed your personal best
- Overcomes adversity- You see the world as glass half full and embrace a good challenge
- Trail blazer- You love creating the path forward and being able to shape the future
- Fun- You think laughter is the best medicine and your positive energy is contagious
Side effects may include:
- A closely connected culture
- Competitive compensation, pension, benefits, personal days, employee discounts, and vacation time
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Foundation
Are you #ALLIn?
Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group Ltd. will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation he/she may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- VLookup and Pivot Tables: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- accounts payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- vendor management: 1 year (Preferred)