Assist in all start-ups/shut downs and maintain quality on each line.
Samples to be pulled from line as required.
Quality reports completed accurately as per checklist
Job Description –
- Positive attitude that supports continual learning
- Interacts in a professional and helpful manner with all other team members demonstrating
MSW’s values (customer focus, meaningful contribution, integrity, continuous improvement,
- Act as support to the main operator 1
H & S for all employees on shift
- Reports all H & S incidents/infractions to supervisor & health & safety committee members
- Assist in all start-ups/shut downs and maintain quality on each line.
- Samples to be pulled from line as required.
- Quality reports completed accurately as per checklist
- Acts with safety of all team members at the forefront, correcting unsafe operations or
environments immediately and or bringing them to the attention of supervisor.
- Produces consistently good product within specification & within required timeframes.
- Communicate with operator #1 to assist in completing end of shift report
- Ensures that line adjustments are made in order to maintain quality product.
- Questionable product needs to be identified and discussed with operator 1 and supervisor
- Assist in set up of tooling and calibrators as needed.
- Calibrator cleaning with guidance from the operator 1.
- Assist with start-ups of various profile ensuring start up procedures are followed (NEW)
- Pack, Stack and clean as required from a day to day basis as directed by supervisor
- Follow 5S program
- Commitment & positive attitude towards growth and change in the company