Job Summary: The Account Manager will work under the direction of the Director of Account Management. The Account Manager serves as the primary representative between DealerMine and our customers. They play a major role in ensuring retention and customer satisfaction to our new and existing customers.
Role and Responsibilities
· The account manager will act as the main point of contact for approx. 50 – 60 assigned accounts including overall customer retention and work to resolve customer issues with other departments as necessary
· Maintain consistent monthly communication with key contacts on assigned accounts and provide monthly performance reports and maintain updated contact logs
· Provide consulting on DealerMine application, reports, benchmarks, BDC operations and best practices
· Responsible for inside sales to assigned accounts; additional training days, mystery calls, BDC positions and direct marketing pieces
· Share best practices, provide training, support and dealer requirements with team members to help enhance the quality and effectiveness of the customer’s experience with the DealerMine team
· Keep current with DealerMine and industry standards
· Participate in the development team’s feature request meetings as a voice of the customer on an as needed basis
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· 1-2 years of Account Management experience OR 1-2 years automotive fixed operations experience preferred
· Post-secondary education preferred
· Posses’ strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate and articulate well with diverse audiences including executive, professional, sales and service staff
· Strong conceptual and analytical skills
· Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
· Demonstrate a sense of poise, presence and professionalism
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Bilingual in French and English an asset
· Experience working with the DealerMine product or in an automotive dealership would be considered an asset
· Candidates must hold a valid passport as some travel will be required.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license
· Criminal background check will be required
· Ability to work from a home office when needed
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and a cover letter out lining your qualifications via email (clearly indicate Account Manager in the subject line).
Posting closes Friday, March 29 @ 5pm. Late applications will not be accepted.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time