Browns Socialhouse is looking for a new General Manager to lead the Mount Royal Village team. The stylish yet relaxed concept is the perfect balance between "neighbourhood pub" and "upscale casual dining." If you are a dynamic leader and an exceptional coach we would like to hear from you.
- Hiring, training and supervising staff,
- Analyzing financial statements,
- Creating shift schedules and managing labour costs;
- Collaborating with the Head Chef to manage labour and food cost;
- Overseeing all maintenance of decor and equipment;
- Creating long-lasting relationships with guests;
- Promoting the location to increase sales and profitability.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years as a General Manager in the restaurant industry;
- Proven leadership and exceptional customer service skills;
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent