$2.00 per hour housing allowance if you do not need staff housing
- Use of Hotel Amenities
- Health Benefits after 6 months of employment
- Affordable Staff Housing (while available)
- Subsidized Bus Pass for local transit
- Friends and Family rates at the hotel
GUEST SERVICE ASSOCIATE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
- Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures,
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour