The purpose of this position is to provide general administration services to the Foster Homes Service Worker and Management Team of the organization in keeping with sound office administration practices, the organization’s policies and program requirements.
· The Foster Home Recruitment Assistant is expected to be highly skilled in working with Office Administration Systems such as Microsoft Office Suite in order to assist with preparation of reports, proposals, communiques, letters, brochures and presentations.
· On-going recruitment – community engagement sessions
· Reaching out to different organizations in the communities and participate in community events (i.e. Health Fairs)
· Help with the organization of events for foster parents (Foster Parent Appreciation Dinner)
· At time may be asked to maintain long term, short term, emergency and respite foster care home files. (i.e. home visits, ensuring forms and documents are up to date)
· Provides coordination services in support of program and service delivery.
· Graduation from a recognized post- secondary training institution in an Office Administration Program with experience working in office administration
· Considerable knowledge of First Nation socio-economic realities and the provision of culturally safe care.
· Computer skills in Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Client Service orientation
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
** An equivalent combination of training education and experience may be considered for this position.
** Preference may be given to candidates of Indigenous ancestry
$1,397 to $1,693 biweekly as well as competitive pension and benefit programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,322.00 to $44,018.00 /year