We are looking for people who are team players and are passionate about the care of our residents.
We are interested in hiring individuals to float between shifts.
kitchen: The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen, to meet the required standards of practice prescribed by Environmental Health Agencies
- To prepare, cook and present well-balanced meals and beverages to the highest quality incorporating, cultural and dietary needs as required by the residents and staff of the Home
- Ensure all stock ordered is consistent with planned menus that reflect choice and preference
- Maintain an accurate stock control
- Carry out good food Management, temperature controls and HACCP documentation according to current Food Hygiene regulations.
floor: As a Care Provider at Maple Manor you will:
- Be responsible for the safe and accurate administration of medication for Resident’s in stable condition, including the appropriate documentation.
- Record drugs and maintains accurate records according to established policies and procedures
- Perform a wide variety of tasks that may include general housekeeping, laundry, and providing general assistance with personal care and daily living activities of Residents
- Monitor Resident’s level of wellness and responds to medical emergencies
- Be able to establish communication with appropriate sources in response to emergency
- Observe and reporting changes in Residents physical and emotional condition to the Registered Associates as required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift