Bar Hop is looking for a full time (Wednesday-Sunday) draught technician to assist with line cleaning and general beer program maintenance. This is a physically demanding position in which many of the tasks require heavy lifting. Note that while the majority of duties relate to cleaning and maintenance with draught systems and other equipment, there is some crossover with brewery cellaring duties.
- Assist with draught changes - eventually perform changes independently.
- Inventory management
- Equipment maintenance (cleaning etc.)
- Assist with cellaring procedures when required
- General cleaning and upkeep of brewhouse, brewing equipment and keg fridges
- Ingredient processing
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to safely and repeatedly lift heavy objects, eg kegs, grain, barrels
- Good understanding of craft beer and most beer styles
- Ability to safely work with chemicals
- Experience in industry an asset.
- Able to work independently when required.
- Flexible hours (early starts when necessary)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Good communication skills
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic about beer
Job Type: Full-time