DelcoWater (a division of Delco Automation Inc.) manufacturers water treatment systems and components for clients in Western Canada and other parts of North America, providing water solutions and servicing for cities, towns, and industrial sector customers. Services include repair, upgrading, installing and automating treatment technologies and filtration systems to purify source waters for safe drinking and industrial applications. DelcoWater strives to be on the leading edge of water treatment technologies, and prides itself on delivering superior customer service.
DelcoWater has developed advanced control packages for membrane treatment systems, and offers extended customer service and support packages. These fit well with the DelcoWater vision of passionately focusing on customer success, to make DelcoWater the first choice for treated water systems. At Delco, our culture reinforces a relationship-building style that “goes the extra mile”, to meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
We are currently hiring for the position of Journeyman Field Service Instrumentation Technologist.
Reports to: Service Manager
Employment Details: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities/Job Function:
· Service of industrial and municipal water treatment equipment for clients throughout Western Canada.
· Equipment commissioning, optimization, and troubleshooting.
· Customer training and assistance.
· Ongoing system operation, support and maintenance.
· Extensive travel will be required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
·Comprehensive technical background, specifically in water treatment, filtration technologies and/or purification processes.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a customer’s organization (owners, operators and government regulators), as well as with DelcoWater personnel and management.
· Strong ability to work independently, highly self-motivated, and report back to management team.
· Team oriented with initiative to successfully contribute to organizational goals.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· A hands-on and innovative approach to problem solving.
· Ability to develop a strong rapport with customers.
Candidates must be a Journeyman Instrumentation Technologist to be considered for the role.
Job Type: Full-time