At Toys R Us and Babies R Us Canada, our focus is EVERYTHING KIDS! We are looking for people who value what we value – ownership, pride and service. This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, in a customer-first environment!
· Enthusiastic, friendly, and passionate about customer service?
· Energized by a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace?
· Highly dependable?
· Inspired to create meaningful connections with customers?
· Ready to help expecting and new parents select the right Baby products for their situation?
· Eager to create S.U.P.E.R. (Surprising, Unique, Personalized, Engaging, Repeatable) experiences for our customers and our community?
Here’s what’s expected of a Baby Sales Associate…
· Welcome, engage and connect with our customers in-store, by phone and online
· Create a warm and welcoming environment for expecting and new parents to begin their baby journey
· Learn about our Baby products and leverage your product knowledge to help parents make the right choices
· Support expecting and new parents with our Baby Registry
· Display and show the latest baby products
· Work various shifts, including days, evenings, and weekends
· On-the-Job Training
· Great Employee Discount
· Employee Benefits for part-time team members
· Flexible Schedules
Come Play with Us! Apply Now - In-store with your resume or online.
Toys”R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
Job Types: Part-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 4 months
Part-time hours: 4-32 per week
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Curbside pickup available
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-09-04