Donnelly Group is looking for a multifaceted, collaborative designer to join its Toronto operations team. The candidate must possess a healthy design background and have an abundance of experience with print, digital media, advertising and more. Our brands are unique and need a talent that can move from project to project without missing a beat. The ability to contribute ideas and execute the ideas of others quickly and competently will be key to success. We’re looking for someone who is confident in their skill set, enjoys a rich cultural environment, and has a pulse on current and upcoming trends.
- The senior graphic designer needs to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications. Proficiency across Adobe CS a must.
- This position requires specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout. Understanding print procedures is very important.
- Experience with photography, social media, and some web services
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team. Our head office is in Vancouver so this role would be a remote extension focuses largely on our Toronto brands but managed from Vancouver.
- Fanatical about layout, type and colour; you should eat, breath and sleep design.
- We embody a rich work culture, so the old adage of work hard, play hard is in full effect. Our projects don’t revolve around a punch clock and we live and die by deadlines.
- A deep appreciation for the creative and hospitality industry along with the willingness to learn and grow.
This role works out of our Toronto office in harmony with its Vancouver head office by means of project management software and open communication. It reports to the Creative Director and VP Brand in Vancouver with oversight from the Toronto operations team.
- 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible around on-site brand visits and meetings
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Extended medical & dental (effective after 90 days)
- Vacation: 2 weeks (10 days) paid vacation on a prorated calendar basis
- Perks: $150/month food and beverage allowance to be used in venues
Please provide portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)