Bolton Nissan is seeking enthusiastic self starting, motivated individuals, with proven track records in customer service and passion for automobiles to join our dynamic and high performing team as a Sales Consultant .
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our New and Used Car Department.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize systems and procedures, deliver exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Learn and maintain solid product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate, finance and incentive programs.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Work effectively without supervision.
- Attend factory-sponsored and dealer-specified training classes as scheduled by management.
- Answer Customer Service phone calls relating to car sale inquiries.
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Keep customers updated by phone as to the progress of their vehicle’s delivery.
- Inform customers when vehicles are ready to be picked up.
- Uphold all rules and procedures.
- Keep abreast of new equipment, features and tools available and recommend purchases.
- Account for all documents; ensure that none are missing.
- Follow up with the factory and distributors regarding late vehicle deliveries.
- Work in strict compliance with the requirements and regulations of the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council (OMVIC).
- Work in strict compliance with the Laws of the Province of Ontario and Canada including, but not limited to, the Employment Standards Act (ESA) and the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Understand and comply with all federal, provincial and local regulations that affect service operations, such as the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), waste disposal regulations, etc.
- Other duties as required by management.
Skills and Qualifications
Bolton Nissan Offers:
- Grade 12 diploma or GED.
- OMVIC Certification required.
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible under changing conditions.
- Ability to be creative and persuasive in negotiating.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism with a positive attitude under pressure.
- Well-spoken, friendly and articulate.
- Must be willing to be flexible with work schedule.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent management support.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 23 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered. Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested.