We are looking for energetic individuals with a positive attitude to join our team. No experience necessary, we will train. Must be available to work weekends.
JOB TITLE: Housekeeping Room Attendant
REPORTS : Housekeeping Manager
What we offer: A fun, fast paced environment; Competitive salary, Free Golf, Free Ski, onsite parking; Employee Travel perks with Sunray Group and Resorts of Ontario, Spa discounts, retail store discounts (Golf and Spa), Career development, use of the leisure facilities.
Under the supervision of the Housekeeping Manager, the Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in all guest rooms in accordance with Hockley Valley Resorts Standards. A Housekeeping Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also be able to address guest requests and problems.
HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of their work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
A secondary school diploma is preferred, Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mono, ON L9W 5X7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)