Currently we are seeking a dedicated Shipper/Receiver for our Kamloops Warehouse.
Compensation: $22-$24 per hour (Experience dependent) plus benefits, RSP, paid vacation, and more.
Duties and responsibilities:
- File/track waybills, packing slips and other receiving documents
- Track purchase orders
- Stack/store material to avoid damage and deterioration
- Assemble and package tools/material/equipment for just-in-time delivery to job sites
- Coordinate courier/trucking/crane companies for large deliveries
- Monitor stock quantities and produce inventory reports
- Track and manage tools and equipment
- Schedule maintenance and repairs for equipment and vehicles
- General yard and warehouse maintenance and upkeep
- General labour, as required
Experience and Skills:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with ability to drive a cube truck
- Must be mechanically inclined and have the familiarity and ability to use common tools
- High attention to detail and processes
- Proficient with basic computer software: Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Current forklift certification an asset, or willingness to be trained
- Knowledge of the electrical industry an asset
Culture is important at Houle. You must be collaborative in nature. You are a solution focused team player and always willing to learn. You are a bright, ambitious, honest, and a straight forward professional. Your personable nature will fit well within the friendly working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour