Are you looking to work for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies? Do you enjoy working with a close team of supportive professionals? Do you want to commit to an organization with an outstanding record for safety and reliability? Are you searching for an employer who provides amazing perks and works hard to provide a work-life balance for their employees? If so, look no further!!
With a focus on safety, efficiency and leaving a lasting service impression, the Shuttle Driver is responsible for providing professional shuttle service to our valued customers.
WORK HOURS: Shifts will vary based on operational needs. Shifts will include working weekends.
LOCATION: Whistler Floatplane Base – Nicklaus North, Green Lake
TERM: Full-Time and Part-Time Temporary Positions Available (April 15th – September 30th, 2020)
DEPARTMENT: Ground Operations
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive wage, flight perks (including buddy passes), discounts at local restaurants and partner organizations, uniform and shoe allowance, staff events and much more!
Responsibilities and Expectations
· Provide safe and efficient shuttle service for Whistler Air Guests
· Provide information and respond to general customer inquiries
· Assist customers on and off the shuttle and assist with baggage as required
· Liaise with customer service agents to coordinate shuttle service/routes
· Maintain cleanliness of vehicles and report any maintenance needed
· Perform scheduled maintenance checks and keep mileage logs
· Other general duties as required
· Safety First – Committed to safety personally and as a team
· Current Unrestricted - Class 4 Driver’s License required with Drivers Abstract upon Interview
· Superior customer service skills – willing to take service to a higher level
· Proven ability to be an effective member of a team
· Ability to lift heavy baggage and perform other active tasks
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment
· Ability to work flexible schedules including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
ABOUT HARBOUR AIR GROUP
Launched in 1982, Harbour Air is North America’s largest seaplane airline. It flies more than 450,000 passengers annually, including commuters and tourists throughout coastal British Columbia.
Our people are the backbone of our organization and we are committed to creating a culture that inspires one another to achieve extraordinary success. We have regularly been honoured as the recipient of numerous awards including Canada’s Best Managed Companies, BC’s Top 55 Employers, and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Reference ID: 20-04
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary