We are a busy Toronto sightseeing tour company currently recruiting Tour Guides/Ticket Agents for the upcoming season.
Working with us, your duties will include:
- Delivering a fun and informative commentary on the bus/boat and interacting with passengers in a friendly and helpful way.
- Making regular and frequent safety announcements.
- Overseeing and ensuring the safety of passengers and staff who are on/near the bus.
- Selling tour and attractions tickets.
- Coordinating with our main office re: passenger pick-ups and route delays/changes.
- A proven aptitude in sales & customer service.
- Self motivation and reliability.
- Ability to work with minimal to no supervision in a fast paced environment.
- An exceptional work ethic.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts: (Days, evenings, and weekends).
- A positive outgoing personality.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to lift objects up to 10kgs.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
- Second languages are an asset.
Training will be provided to successful candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring a diverse work team. We are committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Please reply with a current resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.00 /hour