Founded in June 2010, Alliance Freeze Dry Ltd. (“AFD”) is a reliable manufacturer and trader specialized in the research, design, and development of all types of freeze-dried pet food products. Dedicated to creating a healthy lifestyle, AFD advances the Freeze-Dry industry with its unique business model and strong innovation capacity and is building a global leading supply chain of freeze-dried products. Currently, our products have spread across North America, and are growing quickly in the pet food market. Through the efforts of our entire staff, we have built up a complete value chain with four manufacturing facilities.
We look forward to you are joining us!
Position Title: Warehouse keeper
Reports to: Plant Manager
Location: 202A-26596 Gloucester Way, Langley BC. OR 5530 268 Street, Langley BC
Shift Info.: 8-hour shift from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday
Wage Rate: based on experience.
Warehouse workers will perform an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing, and retrieving stock, in accordance with relevant procedures and standards.
1. Load and unload trucks
2. Receive and process incoming materials
- Receive and process incoming materials on time and accurately, in accordance with purchasing orders and receiving forms.
- Check, inspect, and certify incoming materials in accordance with receiving standards and procedures.
- Move and stack incoming materials to the designated location.
- Fill and maintain the required receiving documentation.
3. Prepare and ship orders
- Prepare all orders for shipment in accordance with the shipping form: check relevant documents and certificates and ensure products are attached with the correct labels, certificates, and other required documents.
- Ship products on time
- Fill and maintain the required shipping documentation.
4. Warehouse workers are responsible for managing and organizing raw material, finished production, auxiliary material, consumables, PPE, sales samples stockpile, and responsible for shipment between internal facilities.
- Arrange stockpiles in the warehouse in a methodical, orderly, rational, and compliant manner.
- Maintain an accurate inventory record and provide supporting data to material procurement and production planning.
5. Responsible for inventory turnover, distribution, and retrieving related duties.
- Shipment between AFD plants, and incoming and outgoing materials/semi-products management
- Prepare materials to meet production needs.
- Maintain used and returned materials records. Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs timely and accurately.
6. General housekeeping duties in the warehouse area and duties as assigned,
- Perform daily maintenance of forklift trucks and other warehouse-related equipment.
- Assist production colleagues in production wastes disposal operation. Move wastes to the designated area.
- Maintain the warehouse areas well organized, clean, and tidy.
- Secondary school diploma and above.
- Valid forklift ticket (Required).
- At least 2-year experience in forklift operation.
- Punctuality and attention to detail.
- Be able to perform overtime and work on the weekend.
- English is required.
- Experience in warehouse and inventory management.
- Speaking or understanding Mandarin or Punjabi preferred.
Description of conditions:
- Cold Storage Warehouse, temperature between -2°c to -18°c (Majority of time). Protective Gear provided.
- Packaging Warehouse, room temperature.
- Can be a very congested and fast-paced environment.
You need your own vehicle to come to this job as there is no public transit access to the location.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Class 1, 4, 5 Forklift License: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift Driving: 1 year (preferred)