Title of Position Director, Professional Services
Department Professional Services
Immediate Supervisor Chief Risk & Compliance Officer
The Director, Professional Services, reporting to the CRCO will work with leadership to establish a clear
strategy for Hitachi Systems Security advisory services to align with the Company’s overall growth
strategy. The jobholder ha the unique opportunity to shape the future of HISYS-SEC’s Professional
Services department. The Director will focus on establishing our standards, processes and pricing for
existing and future customer engagements, as well as conduct some strategic projects.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Reporting to the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, the Director of Professional Services is
responsible for directing and managing the delivery of consulting and professional services to
Hitachi Systems Security’s global client base.
- The Director leads and manages a geographically distributed team of information security
consultants and sub-contractors who deliver advisory, architecture, planning, assessment and
technical verification consulting services.
- The Director is responsible for the ongoing engagement and development of a high performing
team of professionals by fostering an environment of continuous learning, collaboration, and
- Working with internal stakeholders, the Director is accountable for capacity management of
Hitachi Systems Security’s Professional Services organization.
- The Director monitors resource utilization and responds to demands for services by developing
and executing strategies that ensure the availability of skilled resources to deliver projects that
meet or exceed client expectations.
- With input from internal and external stakeholders, the Director identifies opportunities for
improvement and develops strategies to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of
service delivery activities.
- In a customer-facing role, the Director may also provide oversight, delivery leadership, and
quality assurance of deliverables for strategic projects involving Professional Services.
- The Director manages knowledge practice areas and works with practice leads to identify,
develop, and continuously improve practice artifacts, methods, and deliverable templates for
both new and existing services.
- The Director manages department budgets, approves timesheets and expenses, and performs
other day-to-day organizational and staff management functions.
- 15 + years of progressive leadership roles in a variety of industry verticals (Director of
Information Security, CISO).
- Relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.).
- Experience in identifying industry trends and applying this intelligence to developing information
security service offerings.
- 5 + years of consulting experience identifying opportunities where information security initiatives
or programs can enable a client’s business objectives.
Other Skills and Attributes :
- Excellent knowledge of the IT/Cyber security industry, with proven experience at senior
leadership levels in various industry verticals.
- A business acumen and the ability to strategically link current and future Hitachi Systems
Security offerings to Hitachi group companies and the markets to which we are targeting.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and proven presentation skills.
- BSc or MSc in a security related discipline or relevant field is an asset.
- Thorough in-house, expert training on cutting-edge technology
- Dynamic work environment in new and modern office
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Group insurance plan
- Team spirit and dedication to service excellence
- Sense of belonging to a global, brand-name organization