Are you a recent graduate or experienced professional looking for a new opportunity? Consider joining the team of a fast growing multi-trade contractor that provides extraordinary job opportunities with room for growth and competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced workplace.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the A/R Clerk role will include all aspects of the accounts receivable process and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Focus on Accounts Receivable tasks.
- Cost files and prepare for invoicing.
- Prepare invoices in the accounting system.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Account set-up and maintenance.
- Cross training in A/P & Payroll Functions as well as other disciplines.
- Account reconciliations.
- Prepare deposits and deposit at the bank.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum College level Diploma in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Construction Industry revenue accounting an asset.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Computer skills: MS Office and MS Outlook. Excellent knowledge of financial applications.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly, and adapt to change
Interested candidates should respond to the job posting and a include a cover letter, stating their expected salary.We thank all those who have applied however, only selected candidates will be contacted. Trade-Mark Industrial is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request. Please contact our Health and Safety department for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounts payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivables: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years (Preferred)