With over 50 years of experience and a permanent team of 325 employees, THE LAVOIE TIRE GROUP is the fastest growing wholesale tire distribution company in Ontario and Quebec. As part of the Unimax group, our resources are extensive with over 600,000 tires in stock. With 5 Major warehouses, we strive to provide the best in class products and service to the various car dealership networks, medium truck accounts, fleet services, agencies as well as independent retailers. We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
- Interact with commercial sales consultants and/or counter sales associates to obtain work orders and commercial customer service specific requirements.
- Install, balance, rotate and repair tires at commercial customer locations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Back up in shop PLT/LTR Tire technician as required
- Install and service all tires up to qualifications
- Deliver customer tire maintenance program by visiting assigned locations to complete fleet checks, etc.
- Conduct after hour’s emergency road side service calls for commercial fleet customers.
- Accurately complete all documentation/paperwork in relation to service work provided so that efficient billing can be conducted.
- Inventory, maintenance, cleaning and other duties as assigned by manager for both the shop and the service trucks.
- Ensure service vehicles and all equipment is maintained in a safe, neat and clean manner at all times.
- Assist the shop associates to ensure the shop and service vehicles are kept safe and clean, inside and out at all times.
- Professionally interact and communicate with commercial customers to explain service details and advise of additional service maintenance that was identified.
- Ontario wheel installer’s certificate required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and previous exposure to commercial fleet vehicles.
- Interest in further expanding knowledge.
- Well-developed people skills with the ability to interact in a professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Good physical shape.
Commercial tire technician: 1 year
We offer excellent working conditions including a competitive salary, group benefits (medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance), a friendly atmosphere and a unique opportunity to work in an exceptional team. If you have the necessary skills to occupy this position and you are interested, please submit your application by e-mail.
Work location: 3150 Rideau ROAD, Unit 9
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commercial tire technician: 1 year: 1 year (Preferred)