Phoenix wrappers is a value-added stretch wrapping manufacture providing innovative solutions adapted to solve our customers unique packaging challenges. Our goal is not only to meet our customers goals but to exceed their expectations.
As part of his duties, this manager supervises all aspects of the service department including customer service interactions with customers, reports, and field repairs and installations. He provides the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships.
While concentrating on customer support and satisfaction, the manager must also balance this with increasing sales and margins of after service products like parts, field service and retrofits to meet company totals and profit margins.
· Schedules and manages onsite service and customer support field visits or dispatches
· Maintain customer satisfaction by using creativity and ingenuity to investigate complaints, identify resolutions, suggest enhanced operating techniques, and recommend system improvements
· Service existing accounts by analyzing work orders, planning a daily travel schedule, reviewing concerns, conducting tests, and resolving problems
· Perform on-site installation supervision, repair, maintenance and training tasks
· Troubleshoot and diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
· Produce timely and detailed service reports of on-site visits.
· Work with technical team and share information across the organization of deficiencies seen in the field.
· Build positive relationships with customers by offering advice and preventive maintenance tips
· Support spare parts sales by offering recommended spare parts orders during field visits.
· Provide telephone support for emergency assistance to customers
· Offer advice and preventative maintenance tips
· Provide excellent customer service
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Technical degree or certification mechanical or Electrical technology
· Automation PLC expertise required
· 10 years’ experience or similar
· Ability to adapt to dynamic work schedules and flexible shifts
· Superb customer service, communication and self-management skills
· Must have driver’s license and clean passport
· Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is considered an asset
· Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
· Occasional lifting and manual work in crouched or unusual positions will be necessary.
· Work is typically in an office environment working normal business hours but may also be required to review work in progress in a manufacturing environment, and infrequent off hours work at night can be necessary.
· Limited travel required.
ENJOY OUR MANY BENEFITS!
· Group Insurance
· Social activities
· Training (professional development)
· Possibilities of advancement
Phoenix Wrappers relies on dedicated employees who are committed to the success of the business. To do this, they maintain the highest quality standards, regardless of the position held. All employees contribute to our success through continuous training, participating in company strategy sessions and sharing common goals and visions.
Whether on the plant floor or in the administrative offices, our employees work collaboratively in order to maintain open communication between each department and work toward the same goal of providing top quality products and exceptional customer service.
Join our exciting team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent