Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Temporary- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Mental Health and Addictions Programs Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Service planning, program evaluation, quality and performance (APPR)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The CIUSSS West Island is currently looking for an agent from
planning, programming and research to fill a full-time replacement in the Mental Health and Addictions Programs Branch.
Person who is responsible for one or more programs for the purpose of providing assistance
professional development of services. It ensures the research activities necessary for
identification and evaluation of resources and needs. She designs and proposes the plans and
development programs to ensure adequate planning of services. It provides
advice on implementing or improving programs and / or services. She
can participate in different teaching and training activities.
- Participates in the development and implementation of various Mental Health and Addictions (MHPD) and / or Organizational Programs related to continuous improvement of services on suicide prevention and addiction issues;
- Collaborate in the programming of services and may have to plan and lead working committees;
- Supports research and knowledge transfer activities, where appropriate;
- The responsibilities involve close collaboration and extensive consultation with the managers of the Mental Health and Addictions Programs Branch, as well as managers from other directorates;
- Supports the planning and organization of services;
- Promotes and participates in the implementation of activities and strategies for the improvement of services and monitors the measures to be put in place;
- Participate in the development and monitoring of indicators;
- Supports management through local, regional or departmental mandates;
- Develops and monitors action plans
- Participates on local or regional committees related to the program's client issues;
- Collaborates in research projects and knowledge transfer related to program clients both internally and with partners.
- Bachelor's degree related to the position, either in a clinical area or in program management;
- Knowledge of mental health, addiction and suicide prevention;
- Ability to communicate in French and English.
Submissions will be considered following the internal staffing process.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.