Office Coordinator – Swift Current
Company: Western Ag Supply (2009) Inc.
Industry Sector: Agribusiness
Industry Type: Feed
Career Type: Office Administration/Sales/Warehouse
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: dependent upon experience
Western Ag Supply (2009) Inc. (WAGS) is a leading animal nutrition company in Western Canada. Given the continued expansion of WAGS, we are looking to add an Office Coordinator to service existing customers and drive further growth of our services in Saskatchewan.
Serving livestock and poultry producers for over 25 years, WAGS is focused on maximizing clients’ net returns by providing industry leading expertise in the fields of nutrition, production management, input cost reduction and research.
Candidates seeking the opportunity to serve our customers in the Southwest Saskatchewan region, with a focus on customer service, are encouraged to apply.
This position is based out of our Swift Current location at #2-1505, Chaplin St. West, Swift Current, SK. The position is Full Time – with hours of operation of 830am to 430pm, weekly.
Ideally, the candidate should live in Swift Current, SK, or the immediate surrounding area.
· Focus on customer service, administrative support, and warehouse functions for the Swift Current location.
· Coordinate general office and warehouse functions
· Provide exceptional customer service for our customers dealing at the location and via phone/email
· Support administrative and other business duties for Swift Current, and remotely for our other business locations. This includes customer invoicing, purchase orders and other activities using Sage 50 accounting program.
· Managing accurate inventory of the location
· Shipping and receiving of products
· Identify prospective producers for WAGS nutrition and consulting programs.
· Maintain relationships with customers and relay sales and nutritional concerns and opportunities to sales and nutrition staff
· Strong communication and customer service skills in person and over the phone.
· Proficiency in administrative duties such as invoicing, billing statements, inventory control, filing, and other general admin duties
· Ability to operate a forklift and load and unload customers/shipments in a controlled, safe manner
· Balancing A/R and A/P in a timely manner as needed for support from other locations
· Ability to operate independently to manage client relationships and solicit new business
· Experience working with Sage50 or other accounting software is preferred
· Minimum of a Grade 12 High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to safely operate a forklift
· Experience in feed and/or livestock industries
· Experience in dealing with colony customers
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour