Victoria Gold Corp. (“Victoria”) is a mining company with an Executive team that is experienced in developing and operating mines in an environmentally and socially responsible manner. Victoria’s Eagle Gold Mine poured its first gold in September 2019 and declared commercial production at the end of Q2 2020. Future and current mines, like Eagle Gold, will be a strong contributor to the Yukon and its citizens for many years to come. www.vgcx.com
Victoria is looking to hire the position outlined below for our Eagle Gold Mine located in Yukon:
FIXED EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Under the direction of the Maintenance Superintendent, the Fixed Equipment Maintenance Planner is responsible for the planning and scheduling maintenance of the stationary assets at the Eagle Gold Mine. This position reports to the Senior Reliability/Planning Engineer and works closely with Superintendents and Supervisors across all areas. This position will work on a rotational basis of three (3) weeks at site and three (3) weeks off. Responsibilities are noted below which will include but are not limited to:
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Perform duties safely, and in compliance with VGC, Territorial and Federal safety guidelines and procedures.
- Safety of self and others.
- Accurate short- and long-term scheduling.
- Update work plans, equipment Bill of Materials, work orders and preventive maintenance procedures and schedules in CMMS.
- Statutory compliance and proper documentation for equipment associated with the maintenance department.
- Scheduling available manpower, ordering and tracking parts, and documenting work tasks. This includes developing and maintaining the maintenance management system in CMMS program (work order creating and tracking, preventive maintenance strategies, managing the functional location structure, etc.).
- Coordinate maintenance with other departments and operations including tracking schedule compliance, reviewing completed work and prioritizing work to be complete.
- Behave in a way that demonstrates support of Victoria Gold’s Vision and Values.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Trades Certification and/or College Diploma in Fixed Plant (Millwright) with five (5) years’ maintenance planning experience in mining and heavy industry. CMMS and MS Office applications (Excel, Work, Project) experience is also an asset.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of maintenance planning and scheduling is mandatory.
- Ability to work within a team environment with demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Self-directed and self-motivated, demonstrating initiative to do more than is expected or required in the position.
- Commit to safe work practices.
Victoria Gold Corp. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are excited about this opportunity and feel you meet the expectations of the role, please send us your resume with the reference headline “Fixed Equipment Maintenance Planner”
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- On-site gym