About VP Protection Inc.
VP Protection Inc. was founded in 2003. The company provides security guard services and mobile security response services to clients across the GTA and nationally. The company has shown steady and consistent growth within the security industry and expanded its service to include Parking enforcement, Special Operations Response Team (SORT), Close Protection, CCTV, Alarm installation and Alarm monitoring.
Our main focus is to understand our client’s needs and fulfill them. We aspire to exceed our client’s expectations and our guarantee is to keep our clients safe and secure.
A Mobile Security Guard will conduct security patrols of industrial, commercial and residential locations. The response units are tracked by GPS for safety and we operate 24/7/365 as a highly skilled group of security professionals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - MANDITORY:
- Must have Full G drivers license with clean driver's history, and Driver's Abstract required
- Full availability for all shifts; nights, days, afternoons, weekends, and holidays
- Must have current Security Guard licence
- Must have minimum 1 year Mobile Security experience
- Must be able to operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions
- Pass authorization on fleet vehicle insurance check
- Be able to converse with the public in a professional and respectful manner at all times.
- Be responsible to ensure the vehicles are clean after each shift and full of gas.
- Ensure there is adequate stock of electronic and all other required equipment in each vehicle kit. If there is a shortage, you will advise the operations.
- Be responsible to ensure all equipment and vehicles are maintained in proper working condition. If there is an issue with the equipment, you will advise the operations.
- Mandatory attendance at court when requested by the municipality to provide evidence for issued tickets.
- Conduct security patrols; both mobile and on foot.
- Check all external doors, windows and grounds, and conduct internal patrols.
- Escort employees to vehicles, bus stops, or other high value target locations.
- Ensure facility is in good working order.
- Respond to alarm calls, and attend all alarms in a timely and safe manner.
- Conduct alarm verification according to SOP.
- Learn and know all static sites, and supervise and evaluate static site staff.
- Ensure all required documents, including daily logs are filled out by each Officer (i.e. Incident/Arrest reports, vehicle logs, occurrence reports for towed vehicles, enforcement logs etc.)
- Will be responsible to ensure you arrive and depart, as per scheduled times.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Security Guard: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Ontario Security (Required)