A.P.M. Limited is seeking looking to hire an experienced driver / warehouseperson; preferably with a minimum of 2 - 3 years driving experience; for our Moncton, New Brunswick location. Commercial driving experience or previous delivery experience would be an asset but not a requirement.
Requirements for employment:
· A valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract will always be maintained
· Clean Criminal Record
· Must work some Saturdays as needed.
· Sense of urgency
· Excellent people skills and a team player
Duties and responsibilities:
· Use company vehicle to deliver parts to customers in a safe and courteous manner;
· Performs all delivery duties using safe driving habits including defensive driving skills;
· Performs routine maintenance checks on company vehicle and keep vehicles clean and washed;
· Pick up returns at customer's place of business;
· Observes company work and safety rules including handling of hazardous materials;
· Order fulfillment including accurate and timely picking of merchandise for delivery;
· Verifying parts orders to ensure they are correct before shipment;
· Communicating any missing stock;
· Maintaining store and warehouse area in safe and orderly condition;
· Receive product and note shipping discrepancies and stock warehouse shelves;
· Maintain store retail display area, fronting shelves and building displays;
· All other duties necessary as necessary.
· Participates in available training opportunities as discussed with store manager.
The physical demands of the job include the ability to continuously stand or walk, the ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently up to 50 pounds or more and the ability to climb up onto and down from delivery vehicle. Candidate must pass a screening to demonstrate ability to perform the physical requirements of the job in a safe and efficient manner.
We are looking for a candidate who is dependable and seeking a long-term commitment with a company where staff is valued and appreciated. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading auto parts supplier with over 70 years reputation for exceptional customer service and overall commitment to excellence. We offer a salary commensurate with industry norms, a positive working environment with a health, benefits and pension plan. A three-month probationary period must be worked before full time permanent status applies.
Application deadline: 2020-07-17
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent